In season 7 of TFT, the guild is a very powerful group that has the ability to increase the stats of the entire party. In the next article, Download.vn will guide you how to play a combo team with Xayah to deal more damage.
Download League of Legends
How to play TFT Season 7: Guild Team
A guild is a special team that has the ability to increase the power of the entire team depending on the guild champion on the field. For example, Twitch will increase attack speed, Ryze will increase AP, Sejuani will increase health… and of course, these stats will be stronger with guild champions.
- Blood is good
- Easy rotation of samples
- Excellent physical damage
- At the end of the game, the female duo with a very strong push Xayah – Talon.
- You need to reach level 9 to optimize power
- You need a lot of damaged items
You can specify the team format as shown below, but you should arrange it more precisely according to the match situation.
Generals in the standard line include:
- Upline: Sejuani, Hekrim, Orn, Shane
- The route is as follows: Talon, Bard, Twitch, Xayah
How to equip teams
As mentioned above, the two generals we should focus on to get attack gear are Zayah and Talon. Also, Hekrim needs to get enough tank equipment.
- Giant Slayer: Very important
- crazy blade
- Sword of Blood/ Cloak of Mercury
- monster slayer
- Find infinity
- Shroud of Darkness / Remembrance of Death
- Dragon Claw
- Armor spikes
- fire armor
Wishing the clan team many victories – yay!