Wizard Simulator An interesting Roblox game with a way to control magical characters using many cool skills. The following article provides an overview of gift codes and how to enter the code in Wizard Simulator to help you get more gifts in the game.
Download Roblox PC Download Roblox Android Download Roblox iOS
Roblox: Summarize Gift Codes and How to Enter Code Wizard Simulator
Giftcode Wizard Simulator
Here are some wizard simulator codes that you can always use to get rewards in the game. Note that each code can only be used once per 1 account and must be entered correctly in uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers and special characters.
- random – Get 30 minutes bonus on all boosts
- 2020 update – Get a 30 minute drop boost reward
- you will be fine – Get a 20 minute Gold Boost reward
- intelligence – Get a 20 minute XP boost reward
- Polaris – Get bonus 500 coins
- robjigame – Get a bonus of 250 coins
- dir – Get a bonus of 250 coins
- knowledge clock – Get a bonus of 250 coins
- liberation – Get bonus 500 coins
- pvp – Get a random prize
- more – Get a random prize
How to Write Wizard Simulator Code
To enter the Wizard Simulator code, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Log in to Roblox then select the Wizard Simulator game in the list of games displayed.
- Step 2: On the main interface of the game, click on the icon shop Shape of a bag.
- Step 3: In the dialog box that appears, click the icon code Blue bird shape.
- Step 4: Enter the correct code in the Enter Code Here box, then click the Redeem button to get the reward.
After successfully entering the code, the prize will be immediately sent to the player’s Wizard Simulator account.
Good luck to you and see you in the next posts!