Factory simulator An interesting Roblox game that simulates colorful and creative factory building for young players. The following article provides an overview of gift codes and how to enter Factory Simulator codes to help you get more gifts in the game.
Download Roblox PC Download Roblox Android Download Roblox iOS
Roblox: Gift Codes Overview and How to Enter Factory Simulator Codes
Giftcode Factory Simulator
Here are some factory simulator codes that you can use regularly to earn in-game rewards. Note that each code can only be used once per 1 account and must be entered correctly in uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers and special characters.
- tevinisawesome again!! – Get Cash Rewards (New)
- New Year New Code!! – Get Cash Rewards (New)
- Stanscode – Get 2x Enhanced Crate Rewards
- Carbonmister – Get 2 Advanced Crate Rewards
- TYSMFOR100CLICKS!! – Get 2x Enhanced Crate Rewards
- happy holidays – Get cash rewards
- tevinisawesomept2! – Get 1 Crate Advanced Reward
- randomcodehehpt2 – Get $3.87k in prize money
- tevinsguarda always yes!! – Get a $3.00k cash prize
- Special differences – Get $5.64k in prize money
- An amazing body! – Get a $3.00k cash prize
- Hello my children – Get 3K cash reward
- Oct. – Get bonus 3.87k cash
- Twitter Code 2021! – Get advanced crate rewards
- Thanks for playing! – Get 3K cash reward
- Sub2 Sikesha – Get 3K cash reward
- I was shot – Get 3K cash reward
- In Kingcade – Get 3K cash reward
- the goat – Get 3K cash reward
- Thanks!! – Get 3K cash reward
- Team!! – Get 3K cash reward
How to write factory simulator code
To enter the Factory Simulator code, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Enter Roblox then select Game Factory Simulator in the list of games displayed.
- Step 2: On the main interface of the game, click on the store icon at the bottom right corner of the screen
- Step 3: Enter the correct code in the box Paste the code here Then press the button exchange
After successfully entering the code, the reward will be immediately sent to the player’s Factory Simulator account.
Good luck to you and see you in the next posts!