Its latest version after hours of preparation Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds PC (PUBG PC) 18.1 is officially released. Find out what has changed in this latest update in the article below.
Download PUBG PC
- PUBG Battlefield: Update Details 18.1
- road map
- Item Survey Fee
- the world
- PUBG Battlefield: Update Details 17.2
- tactical equipment
- Weapon balance
- road map
- exercise regime
- PUBG Battlefield: Update 17.1 Description
- Change the map
- Added new weapons
- other changes
PUBG Battlefield: Update Details 18.1
US exam server
Common battles: Erangel / Miramar / Paramo
- Asia Region: Team Sports – TPP
- North America Region: Team Play – FPP
- Erangel / Miramar / Taigo / Sanhoek / Vikendi → Páramo
- Changed map scale to make Taego appear more often: Erangel 40% / Miramar 40% / Taego 20% → Erangel 40% / Miramar 30% / Taego 30%.
Item Survey Fee
- The total number of articles increased by about 10%.
- Vest (Tier 1) and Backpack (Tier 1) spawn rate decreased by 15%, but Vest (Tier 2) and Backpack (Tier 2) spawn rate increased by approximately 60%.
- Helmet (Tier 1) and Helmet (Tier 2) spawn rate increased by about 10%.
- Adrenaline syringes, energy drinks, and painkillers increase their spawn rate by about 50%.
- The spawn rate of Medical Bandages is reduced by about 23%, but the spawn rate of First Aid Kits and First Aid Boxes is increased by about 150%.
- The spawn rate of Stun Grenades, Molotov Cocktails, Smoke Grenades, and Grenades has been increased by approximately 25%.
- The spawn rate for Grip and Grip has been increased by about 20%.
- Terrain Bike spawn rate increased by about 50%.
- This increases the total number of articles by about 6%.
- Vest (Tier 1) and Helmet (Tier 1) spawn rates are reduced by 30%, but Vest (Tier 2) and Vest (Tier 3) spawn rates are increased by 25%, the same rate as helmet spawns (Tier 2) with a nearly 100% increase. .
- Backpack spawn rate decreased by 6% (Tier 1), but Backpack spawn rate (Tier 2) increased by about 25%.
- The spawn rate for adrenaline syringes and energy drinks increased by about 76%, while the spawn rate for painkillers increased by about 97%.
- First Aid Kit spawn rate increases by about 127% and First Aid Box spawn rate by about 45%.
- The spawn rate of Stun Grenades, Molotov Cocktails, Smoke Grenades, and Grenades has been increased by about 20%.
- The number of gun spawns has increased by about 32%.
- The spawn rate for Gun Butt has been increased by about 20%.
- Terrain Bike spawn rate increased by about 55%.
- Added steep cliffs and scenery to some mountains near Capaco to prevent the player from climbing to the top.
- Add rocks and squares to specific areas like Labs and Atahul.
- More facilities near Makalpa.
- Add stone pillars and dwellings to historic sites near Macalpa.
- A new spiral well object located near Paramo has been added.
PUBG Battlegrounds 18.1 Update Complete!
PUBG Battlefield: Update Details 17.2
Heavy search forever
- Enemy detection distance changed from 1000m to 600m.
- The white passive marker is not automatically displayed in ADS mode.
- You can also choose to touch the fire button instead of holding it to perform a different function.
- The key used for normal screen ping has been moved to the RB/R3 button.
- Increases reticle recovery rate
- Lattice Relative Equilibrium Movement
- 47 damage increased to 48
i am dead
- You can place the mortar on any soil, if the placement angle is not sure or in water with small wells.
- Common Party Found: Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok, Vikendi, Karakin, Parmo, Taigo.
- Mortars now take up inventory space and the weight is set to 50.
- You can pick up the gun and save your inventory after using it.
- Selecting a mortar as your primary weapon will automatically change you to a mortar.
- Picking up a mortar with your hand (holding both primary weapons) will place the mortar in inventory.
- Swapping a primary weapon for a mortar in the inventory screen causes you to drop the primary weapon.
- Taking a mortar will place the mortar in the first main weapon slot if the player has no weapon.
- Bullet weight reduced to 20 instead of the previous 30
- Bullets are now stacked 3 – 5 instead of 1 – 3 before
- Erangel / Miramar / Taigo / Sunhoek / Harbor → Weekend
- A map rotation for normal combat will remove Haven and return Vikendi.
New Zone: New 1 value 1
Additional constructs have been added to the training mode to accommodate all types of combat training in an intense 1-on-1 environment. Go through 1-on-1 rounds with a real player or watch intense predator battles in the new 1-on-1 Arena.
PUBG Battlegrounds 17.2 update finished!
PUBG Battlefield: Update 17.1 Description
Change the map
Some of Sanhoek’s landscape and terrain changes include:
- boot camp
- Debris in the area
- GHAT (formerly GETAWAY)
- to pretend
Added new weapons
The ACE32 is a stabilized (low recoil) assault rifle (AR) that uses 7.62mm ammunition.
- ACE32 can be found globally on all maps
- Weapon Box: Primary weapon
- Available modes are Regular Match, Ranked Match, Custom Match, Sandbox Mode (PC), Training Mode.
Detailed index of ACE32
|Weapon class||Assault Rifle (AR)|
|Bullet type||7.62 mm|
|shooting mode||One shot, full auto|
|Effective firing range||400|
|D-barrel speed||720 m/s|
|Rate of fire (delay between shots)||680 tablets / min|
|Optical accessories||up to 6x. audience|
|mouthpiece||All AR faces|
|Accessories for management||All AR controls|
|ammunition equipment||All AR Magazines|
|Gun accessories||Tactical Rifle Case|
New classified items appear in the world
- AC 32
- mountain bike
- Tactical backpacks will no longer contain other tactical equipment
In this update Karakin will be replaced by the original version of Sanhok for regular game rotation. Erangel, Miramar, and Taigo will be permanent components for ranked games.
- Regular battles: Erangel / Miramar / Taigo / Haven / Sanhok
- Ranked Mode: Erangel/Miramar/Taego
- Add ACE32 to Training Assistant.
- Collected the following items from the training assistant: Molotov, BZ, C4 Grenade, Stick Bomb