In the latest League of Legends 12.16 update, Udir A champion whose skills have been heavily modified to increase mobility, flexibility, and game-changing abilities. The following article will help you know the details of Udir’s remake skills in League of Legends.
League of Legends: Udi’s Remake Skill Set Description – Udi’s Remake
Passive – Spirit World Link
- Four awakened souls: Udir’s four skills are basic skills, allowing him to switch between martial arts. He can reactivate the stance he used to wake up for bonus effects. Awakening is a cooldown common to all martial arts.
- to practice: Whenever Udyr changes position or awakens, Udyr’s next two attacks gain attack speed and partially repair Awakening’s cooldown.
Question – Lightning Claw
- Udyr gains bonus attack speed and his next two attacks deal bonus physical damage.
- Awakened: Udi’s attack speed increases, and his next two attacks emit lightning bolts at 6 targets. Lightning Bolt can jump on the same target, dealing more damage if the target is separated.
W – Armor
- Udir gains a shield and his next two attacks are healed.
- Awakened: Udir gains a larger shield, heals both his attacks more and heals for maximum health for the next few seconds.
E – Horn of the sea of fire
- Udyr is quick to accelerate. His first basic attack against any enemy in this position grabs him a short distance (on a separate cooldown for each unit) and stuns him.
- Awake: Udi gains a lot of movement speed and cannot be controlled by many people for a short period of time.
R – Ice Phoenix Wings
- Udyr temporarily summons a blizzard around him, slowing and damaging nearby enemies. The next two attacks add storm, dealing bonus magic damage.
- Awakening: Udir unleashes a storm, causing it to deal additional damage and chase nearby enemies.