Jerry – Jaune’s lightning The next AD carry champion was released in League of Legends in the 12.2 update. Let’s find out about Zeri’s set of more powerful electric powertrains in the article below.
Download League of Legends
League of Legends: New Champion Jerry Skill Set Details – Lightning Castle Jaune
Passive – portable power source
Jerry’s passive has 2 effects:
- Jerry gains speed whenever he has a shield.
- When attacking an enemy with a shield, Jerry absorbs their shield and creates a shield for himself.
question- Fully electric gun
UQ di Zeri has 2 parts:
- Implicit: Jerry’s basic attacks deal magic damage, proportional to AP, and count as an ability. Removing and using the chain gun saves energy for zero capacitors. When fully charged, Zeri’s next basic attack is slowed and deals bonus damage.
- Active: Jerry fires a series of 7 rounds to deal physical damage to the first enemy hit. Applies the effect of the first shot of the stun gun attack. Q’s cooldown is the same as Jerry’s attack cooldown.
W – high voltage pulse
Jerry fires an electrical pulse that damages and slows the enemy’s first hit. When W hits a wall, it fires a long-range spark from the point of contact.
E – strong lightning
Jerry launches in a certain direction and fires the Testing Gun (Q) 3 times which enables him to run through enemies. Jerry can jump or dash to the ground depending on where he casts E. Attacking or casting enemy champion E – Lightning quickly reduces the cooldown.
R – Maximum strength
- Zeri’s ultimate fires electricity, dealing massive damage in nearby areas and providing an overload buff. When overcharged, Jerry gains damage, attack speed, and movement speed.
- Overcharge duration is restored and movement speed stacks when Jerry attacks an enemy champion.
- During overload, Q – Tasers will stack in a 3-ball jump and electrocute nearby enemies.
Jerry’s skill is described above – Lightning Castle Jaune. We look forward to featuring this powerful shooter in the League of Legends 12.2 update!