Yelan is the main character of Genshin Impact 2.7. Let’s find out with Download.vn How to play Yelan in Genshin Impact How!
Biography of Yelan Genshin Impact
yelan A character that uses the water element (Hydro) should be the focus of the Genshin Impact 2.7 update. Yenlan was tall with dark blue hair and beautiful emerald eyes. She wears a tight dress with silver details and a blue jacket. As can be seen, this character’s appearance is darker than the water color of Genshin Impact.
Also, Yelan is also a mysterious agent working in the General Department. You should take the time to explain your role.
Yelan’s power is Genshin’s influence
Primary Attack: Stealth Archery
- Shoot 4 arrows in a row normally.
- Energy Saving: Shoots an arrow that hits a target that deals water damage.
- Breakthrough Status: Yelan enters Breakthrough 5 seconds after being out of battle. This reduces his next charge by 80%, and when fully charged, he can fire a Breakthrough Barb, dealing AoE water damage based on max HP.
- Sinking Attack: Fires “rain” arrows in the air before hitting the ground, dealing damage to the affected area.
Basic Abilities: Longevity
Shoot a lifeline that pulls the Yelan Genshin into motion, trapping and marking enemies in its path. At the end of the path, Lifeline explodes, dealing hydro damage based on Yellan’s max HP to all marked enemies.
- Touch: Move a certain distance.
- Hold: Non-stop running, at the same time Yelan can control the rotation direction and stop when you want. Additionally, each opponent hit with Lifeline Burst gives Yelan a 34% chance to reset Breakthrough Status.
Elemental Blast: Excellent throw
Precision Throw will track nearby characters and attack enemies, dealing damage based on Yelan’s maximum HP:
- Occurs once per second when the active character uses a normal attack.
- Occurs whenever Yelan’s lifeline explodes and hits a target.
Genshin’s influence on Yelan’s talent and fortune
- Adventure Talent: Increases rewards for exploring Liyue by 25% for 20 hours.
- Turn Control: When the party has 1/2/3/4 elemental types, Yelan’s Dark HP increases by 6%/12%/18%/30% respectively.
- Adapt easily: Field characters take 1% more damage while Yellan uses great throws up to 50%.
The pressure of fate
- Enter the planner: 1 Extend the lifeline through energy.
- Taking All Angles: When the outer throw supports an ally, it fires an additional arrow that deals 20% of Yelan’s maximum HP damage.
- Beware of Trickster Dice: Clarion’s depth dice increase by 3 levels.
- Bite-and-Switch: Increases the party’s maximum HP by 10% for 25 seconds to kill each opponent when their lifeline explodes.
- Dealer’s Slate: Increases sustained lifeline by 3 levels.
- Winner Takes All: After using the Depth-Clarion dice, Yelan enters Mastermind Mode. At this point, all of Yelan’s normal attacks are the Breakthrough Barb special.
Genshin Impact Yelan Level Up Materials
|layer by layer||character level||The material that||Moore|
|the first||20||1x Barunada Lazurite, 3x Starconch, 3x Recruit Insignia||20,000 won|
|2||40||3x Barunada Lazurite Shard, 2x Runic Fang, 10x Starry Shell, 15x Recruit Insignia||40,000 won|
|3||50||3x Barunada Lazurite Shard, 2x Runic Fang, 10x Starry Shell, 15x Recruit Insignia||60,000 won|
|4||60||6x Barunada Lazurite Shard, 4x Runic Fang, 20x Starconch, 12x Sergeant’s Insignia||80,000 won|
|5||70||6x Barunada Lazurite Fragment, 12x Runic Fang, 45x Starconch, 12x Lieutenant’s Insignia||100,000 yen|
|6||80||6x Varunada Lazurite Gemstone, 20x Runic Fang, 60x Starconch, 24x Lieutenant’s Badge||120,000 won|
Genshin Impact Gifted upgrade material for Yelan
|donation||The material that||Moore|
|2||3x Development Lessons, 6x Recruit Badges||12,500|
|3||2x Progress Guide, 3x Sergeant’s Badge||17,500|
|4||4x Progress Guide, 4x Sergeant’s Badge||25,000 won|
|5||6x Progress Guide, 6x Sergeant’s Badge||30,000 won|
|6||9x Progress Guide, 9x Sergeant’s Badge||37,500|
|7||4x Vision of Progress, 4x Lieutenant Badge, 1x Golden Scale||120,000 won|
|8||6x Vision of Progress, 6x Lieutenant Badge, 1x Golden Scale||250,000 won|
|9||12x Vision of Progress, 9x Lieutenant Badge, 2x Golden Ladder||450,000 won|
|ten||16x Vision of Prosperity, 12x Lieutenant’s Badge, 2x Golden Scales, 1x Crown of Insight||700,000 won|