Yeah about that A 5-star, Lightning-type character that uses a playable weapon in Genshin Impact 2.5. That’s it Everything you need to know about Yae Genshin Impact.
- Download Genshin Impact for Windows
- Download Genshin Impact for Android
- Download Genshin Impact for iOS
Everything you need to know about Genshin Impact
- Who is Ya Sakura in Genshin Impact?
- Ya Genshin effect items and weapons
- How to get Ya Genshin Impact
- How Ya Sakura works together in Genshin Impact
Ya Miko Genshin Effects Release Date
According to miHoYo, Yeah about that Genshin is the first character to appear in Impact 2.5 under the Wish banner. Since Genshin Impact 2.4 ends on February 15, 2022, you will see the Yae Miko banner on February 6, 2022. Also, the Raiden Shogun banner can also be replayed at this point.
Who is Ya Sakura in Genshin Impact?
Also known as Ya Sakura Ya Miko or Guji. He is in charge of the Grand Narukami Shrine at Mt. Yogu, Inazuma. Also, Yae is the owner of Yae Publishing House which publishes many books in Teyvat. Although he is very young, this influential figure of Inazuma is a longtime friend of the gods Baal and Morax.
Ya Genshin effect items and weapons
Guuji Yae Sakura will be an Electro-type character. In addition, he will use catalysis (magic) to control electrical elements in battle and exploration. Depending on the material and weapon, Yae Miko can be a secondary DPS fighter – anyone who can act as your team’s DPS.
- His basic skill has a large AoE and a long duration. You can use this character to use electrical elements on the battlefield and deal heavy damage to enemies.
- Ya Miko’s basic effects can be amplified to combine with other elements to create powerful reactions such as Electro-Charged, Super-Conduct, and Overload.
- Ye Miko is also an ideal Genshin Impact character to explore Inazuma. You can easily collect Sakura Bloom while exploring this village. To gather the necessary materials, Yae Miko only needs to use basic skills to obtain the Cherry Blossom Ball.
- If you can max Ya Miko, you can use this character as DPS. Don’t forget to deal basic damage to increase the power and range of his attacks.
In fact, characters using Catalyst in Genshin Impact always have the ability to create shields. Ya Miko may also have this ability. So, if you haven’t finished before the Genshin Impact 2.1 update, you can join Ya Miko in the Sakura Arborism World Quest.
How to get Ya Genshin Impact
You can only get Ya Sakura through the Wish Banner. From now until Ya Sakura Banner is revealed you will need to farm more primordial stones. Then exchange as many interconnected fortunes as possible. Otherwise, you can buy it with real money.
Then save and wait until the character wish banner is released. You should use your luck on days when you are likely to get Ye Sakura.
New Yae Miko material
|layer||The material that||Moore|
|the first||Thunder Amethyst Sliver x 1, Sea Ganoderma x 3, Old Paramani x 3||20,000 won|
|2||Thunder Amethyst Shard x 3, False Dragonhair Fin x 2, Sea Ganoderma x 10, Old Gauntlet x 15||40,000 won|
|3||Thunder Amethyst Shard x 6, False Dragonhair Fin x 4, Sea Ganoderma x 20, Kageuchi Permani x 12||60,000 won|
|4||Thunder Amethyst Piece x 3, False Dragonhair Fin x 8, Sea Ganoderma x 30, Kageuchi Paramani x 1||80,000 won|
|5||Thunder Amethystchunk x 6, False Dragonhair Fin x 12, Sea Ganoderma x 45, Famous Gem x 12||100,000 yen|
|6||Thunder Amethyst Gemstone x 6, False Dragonhair Fin x 20, Sea Ganoderma x 60, Famous Hand Guard x 24||120,000 won|
How Ya Sakura works together in Genshin Impact
As a catalyst character, Ya Sakura has great combat abilities. Depending on the mission and enemy type, you can adapt Yae to a DPS or secondary DPS role. Here are some rules for dealing with Ya Sakura in the Inazuma boss fight.
- Since the boss Inazuma usually uses a samurai sword, you must recruit characters that use melee weapons and magic. For example, Kamisato Ayaka and Kazuha used swords so they could gain position on the team’s tank.
- Ya Sakura combines Genshin Impact with DPS Cryo and Pyro for increased damage and elemental response. Ganyu, Hu Tao and DeLuc are the 3 DPS of choice due to their extremely high physical and elemental damage.