in DTCL Season 7, Kuong Long is a very powerful team with the ability to deal a lot of damage and heal. The next article will guide you on how to play Kuong Long team to optimize the power of generals.
Download League of Legends
DTCL Season 7: Kuong Long Team Game Guide
- crazy dragon
- dragon warrior
- Big losses, especially in the late game
- Mixed magic and physical damage
- Easy to play, easy to arrange and rotate samples
- A bit of a weak game early on
- Shavana is needed in the late game, otherwise she will be weak and have low resistance.
- You need to reach level 9 to power up
How to organize a team
Party generals include:
How to equip teams
In addition to the main gear for Xayah and Shyvana, we need more attack speed buff gear for Swain to help deal damage.
- Giant Kill: Increases massive damage to enemy tankers
- Death Note: Reduces the target’s armor
- Razor Blade: Increases attack speed infinitely
- Great Power: Increased damage and resistance
- Dragon Claw: Great increase in magic resistance
- Thorn Armor/Blood Armor: Increases health or armor
- Zeke Storm Gathering x2: Increases attack speed for himself and Xayah
- Trap Claw: Blocks the first enemy crowd control ability of nearby champions
Above is the complete game “curriculum” for the Quong Long team. Good luck to this team!