brave Update 5.05 has been released with system, agent and game balancing tweaks. Download.vn Find out about the latest Valorant updates through the following article.
- Brave: Update details 5.05
- Update community features
- Brave: 5.04 update details
- Update method
- Fix game bugs
- Valorant: Update details to 5.03
- Update method
- Agent update
- Valorant: Update details in 5.01
- Update special offers
- the way
- Valorant: Update 5.0 Description
- Update the map
- Evaluation update
- Game bug fixes
Brave: Update details 5.05
Update community features
- Troubleshooting allows you to report yourself
- Fixed an issue where players would not receive notifications when attempting to join a banned faction
- Fixed an issue where user information was not displayed on the exchange board when joining a warband
- Fixed an issue where a player could not be successfully reported during agent selection after 30 minutes of play
- Fixed an issue where players with a Riot ID could not be invited if their Riot ID contained non-English characters.
- Fixed an issue where text and friends’ notes appeared side by side in the selection panel when updating a friend’s status in the Exchange panel.
- Fixed an issue where captain selection in the matchmaking lobby would affect the status of team members on the swap board during gameplay.
Valorant 5.05 update finished!
Brave: 5.04 update details
Added custom grid color selection feature
- go inside parameter -> seems to see -> Primary weapon, sight or ADS scope.
- In the drop-down menu, select Custom and enter your desired hex color code (RGB color with 6 characters). If you enter an unknown hex color code, the grid will revert to the previous color.
Added ability to adjust horizontal and vertical grid lines independently
- go inside parameter >> seems to see -> Main weapon or ADS island -> Stop height inside/outside center “chain” icon which allows independent adjustment.
The left slider is for horizontal lines and the right slider is for vertical lines.
Added ability to copy crosshair settings to Tracking Player
- If following another player, type “/crosshair copy” or “/cc” to enter the player’s crosshair and save it as a new crosshair setting. Increased the number of available crosshair profiles from 10 to 15.
Fix game bugs
- Fixed Yoru’s Dimension Gate sometimes leaving marks on the floor in the wrong place.
Valorant 5.04 update complete!
Valorant: Update details to 5.03
- Update engine to Unreal Engine 4.26.
- Please refresh the agent interface.
- Fixed an issue with Jet’s Thuan Phong, where the weapon drawing animation took longer than desired when switching weapons while crouching.
- Fixed spike removal animation not appearing the same when repeatedly clicking gems.
- Changing the in-game cross transparency setting causes the viewer’s display to flicker.
- The spike notification interface is displayed incorrectly.
- Teleport (E): Base cooldown increased from 20 seconds to 30 seconds. Summon cooldown increased from 20 seconds to 30 seconds cooldown when one of two teleport stations is destroyed to 45 seconds. The diameter of the area of effect that the camera can be in to activate teleport has been reduced from 21m to 15m.
- Marker (C): Slow duration reduced from 9.5 to 6 seconds.
- Tour de Force (X): Maximum skill requirement increased from 7 to 8. Time slowly decreased
- Headhunter (Q): Cost per bullet increased from 100 to 150
- Overload: Damage per hit reduced from 22 to 18. Shooting distance increased from 15 meters to 20 meters. Leg damage multiplier reduced from 1.0 to 0.85. Headshot damage multiplier increased from 1 to 3.
- Tour de Force (X): Leg damage multiplier reduced from 1.0 to 0.85.
Storm (X): Leg damage multiplier reduced from 1.0 to 0.85.
Valorant: Update details in 5.01
Update special offers
Fairytale birds are special
- Ball of Stun (Q): Stun duration increased from 1.1 seconds to 1.5 seconds. Glare trigger timeout reduced from 0.7s to 0.5s.
- Firewall (C): If he stops bending Firewall, Phoenix can equip the weapon easily
- Change (X): Phoenix will now shoot markers with armor value when casting.
- Dimensional Teleport (X): Final duration increased from 10 seconds to 12 seconds. Final cast time reduced from 1.2 seconds to 0.8 seconds
- FRAG/ment (C): Detonation range reduced from 10m to 8m. Still dealing with invisible damage.
- NULL/cmd (X): Now only allies will hear KAY/O respawn after killing him.
New Smurf detection (North America region)
Pairs of prey can now quickly break through walls with spike sets
Fixed an issue that caused the chat window or friends list to scroll up or down when the original input signal buffer setting was enabled.
- Fixed an issue causing Dimensional Teleport to activate later than expected after using Invulnerability.
- Fixed Sova stun not damaging enemy traps and other combat items (except the player).
- Fixed a bug where Fed’s evil eye would sometimes reveal enemies behind thin walls
Valorant 5.01 update complete!
Valorant: Description Update 5.0
Update the map
- Launch new map: PEARL
- An exclusive line of pearls
Temporarily removed Split from the map list in Normal and Ranked mode
- Added a rank between Diamond and Immortality, called “Superman”.
- More MMR for Immortal 1/2/3 and Radiant.
- Master level game limits are 3 ranks higher or lower than senior level players
- Solo/Duo/5 player limit now applies from Immortal level 1 (ex Diamond 3)
Game bug fixes
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from using spray paint on the walls of Haven’s Flower Garden A
- Fixed a bug where Jet Thuan Phong could equip weapons when thrown
- Fixed an issue where agents spawned by Sova’s Scout or Fed’s Devil’s Eye would sometimes show incorrect locations on the minimap.
- Fixed an issue where the range effect would sometimes be lost when aiming Chamber’s Tour de Force
- Fixed an issue where using the Ultimate Rune or firing spikes at maximum distance would cause the progress bar animation to flash.
- Fixed an issue where the progress bar would not update when used when the player disconnects and reconnects during a match
- Fixed an issue where item animation speed was incorrectly displayed on some weapons, causing players to misjudge when to fire.
Valorant 5.0 update complete!